- Be current juniors or seniors, who currently cheer for their high school and/or an All-Star Squad.
- Be available for all practices.
- It is the responsibility of the cheerleader to provide transportation to all practices. If the distance to travel each day is too far, we will provide a host family for you.
- Each cheerleader selected to a squad is required to raise $250.00 for a half page program advertisement.
- Be students who are in good standing, both academically and discipline wise. (i.e. academic probation or drug and/or alcohol infractions) Students who do not remain in good standing throughout the school year will be dismissed from the Big 33 cheer team.
- Provide a letter of endorsement from their current cheerleading coach. This endorsement should be a short paragraph about the cheerleader’s work ethic, and attitude that is written by the cheerleader’s high school or All-Star squad cheer coach.
- Have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Not have a history or record of drug / alcohol infractions.
- Possess leadership qualities and teamwork ethic.
- Demonstrate respect for authority.
- Be willing to perform other stunt positions as needed.
- Provide a photocopy of a current report card.
- Provide an individual photo in their high school cheerleading uniform (no larger than 4×6 and no team pictures) – name printed on back!
2,997 total views, 2 views today