2022-23 Information, Forms & Benefits
New for the 2022-23 season, you can now pay online in addition to paying by check. If you still wish to pay by check, please select “Check” in the “Payment Type” drop down box. Once you fill out the form you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download and print the check payment form to send in the mail.
If you choose “Credit / Debit Card” in the “Payment Type” drop down box you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the registration process with your chosen card and information. You will ONLY receive a confirmation email when you finish paying via PayPal. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to complete the membership registration / purchase.
You will also receive your membership code. Be sure to write down this code. You will need this code to nominate players & coaches for Big 33 & East/West games, Hall of Fame, Honor Our Own and scholarship application.
2022-2023 PSFCA Membership Letter
2022-2023 PSFCA Membership Application
2021-2022 PA Insurance Overview
2022-23 PSFCA Online Membership Registration
Current Members (By PIAA District)
PSFCA is the professional organization representing specifically football coaches and football interests.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a membership card with Code information to nominate players as well as information on discounts from XOClinics.com & QBDrills.com.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a Coaches Perk from TapNPay with many bargains that can be used in your area.
- Receive a Free Discount Card courtesy of The Funding Zone.
- Members will receive a $1,000,000 liability protection policy. (See enclosed Doc)
- Discounts for the PSFCA Membership & Coaches Clinic.
- Allows coaches to nominate both players & coaches for the State All-Star Games.
- Reduced insurance plan for individual camps.
- Opportunity to meet vendors that offer products and services at all PSFCA events.
- Fellowship with colleagues.
- Membership is required for any coach to be eligible to coach in the Big 33, or the two East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6.
- Membership makes coaches eligible for recognition under the Honor Our Own program for Years of Service, Years as a Head Coach, Number of Wins, and Coach of the Year awards both District and State.
- Membership is required for players from the coach’s school to be considered for selection to play in Big 33, or the two East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6.
- As a Recruiting Partner of the PSFCA NCSA Team Edition helps all coaches, regardless of program size or level of play, get involved in recruiting in a way that makes sense for you and your athletes’ families. Here are a few ways you can leverage Team Edition:
- Connect your athletes to the world’s largest recruiting network: 95% of college programs have had an NCSA athlete on their roster.
- See which colleges are viewing your athletes’ profiles.
- Access a national directory of college coaches to build your network.
- Share resources with families that will remind them how much you care.
- Help budget-strapped families with the NCSA All-In Award.
- PSFCA-NCSA Members Create Free Team Edition Membership Here!
- To start getting more recruiting exposure for your athletes, make sure to Create Your Team Edition Here!
The longer you wait to join the PSFCA, the longer the above BENEFITS are NOT in force. Also keep in mind your membership is good from August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023. In other words, DO NOT wait until the PSFCA Clinic to join the PSFCA as you will lose out on many months of benefits.