2020-21 PSFCA Membership
Please click on the 2020-21 PSFCA Membership Form link below. Once you complete the form and click “submit”, you will see instructions to download and complete the payment form. Please be sure to include this form with your membership payment. You will also receive your membership code. Be sure to write down this code. You will need this code to nominate players & coaches for Big 33 & East/West games, Hall of Fame, Honor Our Own and scholarship application.
PSFCA is the professional organization representing specifically football coaches and football interests.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a membership card used for PSFCA Events and a Discount Card courtesy of The Funding Zone with many bargains that can be used in your area.
- Members will receive a $1,000,000 liability protection policy.
- Membership is required for any coach to be eligible to coach in the Big 33, or the 2 East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6. (New for the 20-21 Year)
- Membership makes coaches eligible for recognition under the Honor Our Own program for Years of Service, Years as a Head Coach, Number of Wins, and Coach of the Year awards both District and State.
- Membership is required for players from the coach’s school to be considered for selection to play in Big 33, or the 2 East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6.
- Members get individual and staff discount rates for the PSFCA Kick‐Off Clinic.
- Children of members are eligible for one of the PSFCA scholarships awarded only to children of active members of PSFCA.
- Coach complimentary tickets for Penn State require the coach to be a member of the state association. (Depending upon Penn State Status due to Covid 19)