2021-22 PSFCA Membership
Please click on the 2021-22 PSFCA Membership Form link below. Once you complete the form and click “submit,” you will see instructions to download and complete the payment form. Please be sure to include this form with your membership payment. You will also receive your membership code. Be sure to write down this code. You will need this code to nominate players & coaches for Big 33 & East/West games, Hall of Fame, Honor Our Own and scholarship application.
PSFCA is the professional organization representing specifically football coaches and football interests.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a membership card with Code information to nominate players as well as information on discounts from XOClinics.com & QBDrills.com.
- All PSFCA Members will receive a Coaches Perk from TapNPay with many bargains that can be used in your area.
- Members will receive a $1,000,000 liability protection policy. (See enclosed Doc)
- Discounts for the PSFCA Membership & Coaches Clinic.
- Allows coaches to nominate both players & coaches for the State All-Star Games.
- Reduced insurance plan for individual camps.
- Opportunity to meet vendors that offer products and services at all PSFCA events.
- Fellowship with colleagues.
- Membership is required for any coach to be eligible to coach in the Big 33, or the two East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6.
- Membership makes coaches eligible for recognition under the Honor Our Own program for Years of Service, Years as a Head Coach, Number of Wins, and Coach of the Year awards both District and State.
- Membership is required for players from the coach’s school to be considered for selection to play in Big 33, or the two East/West Games Class 1-3 or 4-6.
The longer you wait to join the PSFCA, the longer the above BENEFITS are NOT in force. Also keep in mind your membership is good from August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022. In other words, DO NOT wait until the PSFCA Clinic to join the PSFCA as you will lose out on many months of benefits.